- New semiautomatic Machine for normal black tissue Aluminium Ceiling(Clip in)
- Why Should You Choose Aluinium Tile Ceiling?(为什么选择铝扣板
- Customized Design Aluminium Panel
- Acoustic Aluminium Ceiling
- Semi-Automatic Aluminium Ceiling Production Systems
- SURFACE TREATMENT SERIES-ROLLER COATED
- Aluminium Venneer spraying process
- The Surface Treatment of ANODIZED,FILM
- THERMAL TRANSDER
- Brushed-Surface treatment Series
- Roll Coating Process of Aluminium Sheet
- ADVANTAGE OF ALUMINIUM PLATE POWDER SPRAYING
- Perforated Aluminium Ceiling System
- O-Shaped Round Tube Ceiling
- How to improve the Weather-ability of Powder Coatings
- Ceiling Covering Buying Guide
- How to Treat Ceiling Panel Correctly?
- FINISHES-Aluminum Powder Coating Finishes
- All About Aluminum Ceiling
- Using Aluminum Ceiling Tiles in the Bathroom
- Modern Ceiling Design Ideas to Inspire Your home
- FULL DOWNWARD ACCESSIBILITY FOR Aluminum Suspension ceiling system
- 10Advantages for Aluminum Ceiling Tiles Over Traditional Material
- Guide to Aluminum Suspended Ceilings
- Aluminum False Ceiling Design
- Production Line for Aluminum Ceiling Tile-Clip in type
- How the clip-in aluminum ceiling tiles manufactured?
- What is Powder Coating?
- What is the difference between fluorocarbon spraying and powder spraying?
- What is wire drawing?
- Powder coating
- Drop Ceiling Tiles Installation Instructions
- Aluminium Drop Ceiling VS DRYWALL
- Non-woven self-adhesive machine
A Complete ceiling suspension system for ease of installation and maintenance ease, speed and accuracy of installation as well as access to the plenum for maintenance and repairs thereafter are important aspects to be considered when choosing the right ceiling system for the space.
We offer a range of custom suspension and mounting options to best suit your project objectives.
For added flexibility in your design most of our products can be integrated into our proprietary Saiyi aluminum ceiling suspension system. Saiyi aluminum suspension system is a conceal and extrusion grid that allows
geometrical and radial shapes, multi-level ceiling construction and integrated LEDs that lock onto the grid itself. It is customizable, fully-engineered and 100% downwardly accessible through the use of a unique torsion spring mechanism permitting individual panels to be "hinged" down for easy access to the plenum without the need to take them off the grid, thus preventing potential damage and soiling. When maintenance is complete, guiding fins on the extrusions lock panels perfectly into place and ensure meticulous alignment throughout the entire area of the ceiling.