- New semiautomatic Machine for normal black tissue Aluminium Ceiling(Clip in)
- Why Should You Choose Aluinium Tile Ceiling?(为什么选择铝扣板
- Customized Design Aluminium Panel
- Acoustic Aluminium Ceiling
- Semi-Automatic Aluminium Ceiling Production Systems
- SURFACE TREATMENT SERIES-ROLLER COATED
- Aluminium Venneer spraying process
- The Surface Treatment of ANODIZED,FILM
- THERMAL TRANSDER
- Brushed-Surface treatment Series
- Roll Coating Process of Aluminium Sheet
- ADVANTAGE OF ALUMINIUM PLATE POWDER SPRAYING
- Perforated Aluminium Ceiling System
- O-Shaped Round Tube Ceiling
- How to improve the Weather-ability of Powder Coatings
- Ceiling Covering Buying Guide
- How to Treat Ceiling Panel Correctly?
- FINISHES-Aluminum Powder Coating Finishes
- All About Aluminum Ceiling
- Using Aluminum Ceiling Tiles in the Bathroom
- Modern Ceiling Design Ideas to Inspire Your home
- FULL DOWNWARD ACCESSIBILITY FOR Aluminum Suspension ceiling system
- 10Advantages for Aluminum Ceiling Tiles Over Traditional Material
- Guide to Aluminum Suspended Ceilings
- Aluminum False Ceiling Design
- Production Line for Aluminum Ceiling Tile-Clip in type
- How the clip-in aluminum ceiling tiles manufactured?
- What is Powder Coating?
- What is the difference between fluorocarbon spraying and powder spraying?
- What is wire drawing?
- Powder coating
- Drop Ceiling Tiles Installation Instructions
- Aluminium Drop Ceiling VS DRYWALL
- Non-woven self-adhesive machine
Although the term “aluminum ceiling tiles” implies that aluminum ceiling tiles are meant only for the ceiling, the fact is that the same tiles you attach up there also work perfectly well for decorating the walls of various rooms. Aluminum ceiling tiles work particularly well in bathrooms for several reasons:
- They Resist Rust
Perhaps the most obvious concern about aluminum ceiling tiles in the bathroom is that the humidity of showers and baths will make them go the way of all metal and rust. Fortunately, modern metal tiles are finished with a powerful, permanent coating that resists water and other sources of corrosion.
- They’re Decorative
Aluminum ceiling tiles come in a variety of different patterns and colors, and the right combination can enhance the beauty of any bathroom’s décor. Try offsetting a pink seat cover with silver or plain tin, or compliment your blue shower curtains with patina-green copper tiles. Similarly, you can use basic circular patterns to combine with bubbles or polka dots, or you can add class with a genuine Victorian pattern that goes well with a classy faucet with old-fashioned handles.
- They’re Hygienic
Aluminum Ceiling tiles can avoid stains to a degree which plaster, wood, and paper simply can’t match, and they’re easy to clean with any basic bathroom detergent. And while ceramic tiles may also be easy to clean, the grout that holds them together is the perfect hiding place for mold and mildew. Since Aluminum Ceiling tiles fit together and are held in place with nails instead of grout, they avoid this pitfall.
- They’re Modular
What this means is that you don’t have to commit to covering your entire ceiling and all your walls with metal tiles unless you want to. Since you can buy metal tiles on an individual basis, you’re free to use as many or as few as you like. Want a metal ceiling? You can do that. Want to cover just the area behind the sink or around the toilet? You can do that, too. And if the space doesn’t match the tile’s dimensions, they’re easy enough to cut with just a pair of aluminum ceiling tile shears.
When it comes to decorating your house, it’s hard to go wrong with aluminum ceiling tiles. Despite the name, you can put them to all sorts of uses, a fact that becomes fairly obvious when you realize just how many ways you can use them in your bathroom alone.